Friday, February 17, 2012

I-800A Approval!!!

God continues to orchestrate this whole adoption for us, time and time again and today was no exception! I just posted how we are waiting for Homeland Security/Immigration to issue an approval for us to adopt and how it usually takes 60 to 75 days for approval...well, today at day 30 we received our approval! Day 30!!! What?!?! Definitely was NOT expecting that in the mail! That cuts a month off our wait already! I can't believe it. Next step, sending this to be authenticated by the Chinese Consulate and then our paperwork can go to CHINA! Wooo Hooo!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love progress, especially when it's quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, we are so overjoyed for you, getting so close to travel (-: I'm so happy you found our Z group, you are such a joy to have. Sorry I've not been on much to get to know you beter, (still adjusting) (-:

    ~Roberta
    moderator

    ReplyDelete